WellSkin WELLNESS PROTOCOL
(Updated 10 November 2023)
We know how important it is to do our best to keep each other safe and well, yet still ensuring that our quality of work and customer enjoyment and experience is still second to none.
You rest assured that all team members have completed approved COVID-19 Salon Sanitation & Safety training and are all very used to wearing the appropriate PPE during client appointments, along with disinfecting and sanitising all work areas, in between appointments.
- Before you arrive you will have been emailed a covid-19 questionnaire, please complete and return it the evening before your appointment (and any time up to when you arrive).
- Please come to appointments alone whenever possible.
- Please only bring essential personal belongings with you (we will ask you to place personal belongings in a basket under the treatment bed).
- Whilst we will continue to wear facial masks during your treatment, you are not obliged to.
However, should you have recently been ill and are still suffering from a cough you will be asked to wear one for treatments (other than facials, which we would prefer you rebook).
- We will also provide facilities for you to sanitise or wash your hands before and after your treatments.
For a full list of our guidance please click the Safety Guidelines button below.
IF YOU FEEL IN ANY WAY UNWELL ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT OR ARE DISPLAYING ANY OF THE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE REARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Let's continue to keep each other Well!
The WellSkin Clinic Team